Rally-x2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rally-x2

All Rally-x2 members that are returning are welcome here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

supiour romens,amazing gauls,titanic teutons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MR.TURF

MR.TURF

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-20

supiour romens,amazing gauls,titanic teutons Empty
PostSubject: supiour romens,amazing gauls,titanic teutons   supiour romens,amazing gauls,titanic teutons Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:01 pm

i say romens are the best clase because the can build 2 things at one time

plz post your thoughts here
Back to top Go down
plaz1
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: supiour romens,amazing gauls,titanic teutons   supiour romens,amazing gauls,titanic teutons Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:04 pm

The race you like best is determined by your playing style. I prefer the guals because of the bigger cranny size(2000) more merchant capacity(don't know exactly) and the defensive troops(to defend) and that there is also possibility of offensive strategy with the TT's that in my opinion are the best attacking troops in the game. But that is again just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Charmed4life
Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: supiour romens,amazing gauls,titanic teutons   supiour romens,amazing gauls,titanic teutons Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:09 pm

plaz1 wrote:
The race you like best is determined by your playing style. I prefer the guals because of the bigger cranny size(2000) more merchant capacity(don't know exactly) and the defensive troops(to defend) and that there is also possibility of offensive strategy with the TT's that in my opinion are the best attacking troops in the game. But that is again just my opinion.

I also like gauls they have traps as well which can be good in the begining when tetons(spelled wrong??) are going crazy farming eveything in sight. The double crannies also help during that time as well. The merchants not only hold more, but are also faster then the other two.

Romans have the biggest backset in the begining because yea they can build 2 things at once, but everything is more expencive so not many troops in the begining unless they are really good, and they get farmed like crazy by tetons since they don't have any real defence in the begining. They are better for people who join in the middle of the game so they have more BP and not many people are around to farm them.

Tetons are the cheapest when it comes to troops and they farm like crazy so they usually get more villages first. They also build up faster since they have all of those resources laying around.

To start tetons may be good, but only if you do not go to sleep because the second you get off you will be losing resources because you will be farmed like crazy. Same applies to romans because they have no true defence to start out with so if you want to keep your resources then you must not go to sleep those first few nights, or atleast have a duel. Gauls get to sleep thanks to their traps and cranny, but if someone manages to break through that defence then they are screwed if they are sleeping lol.
Back to top Go down
https://rally-x2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: supiour romens,amazing gauls,titanic teutons   supiour romens,amazing gauls,titanic teutons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

supiour romens,amazing gauls,titanic teutons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rally-x2 :: General-
Jump to: