Rally-x2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rally-x2

All Rally-x2 members that are returning are welcome here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New name for the alliance

Go down 
+2
plaz1
Charmed4life
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charmed4life
Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-17

New name for the alliance Empty
PostSubject: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:44 pm

This is where you can leave your idea(s) for the new alliance name, I will then pick the 5 I like the most then you guys will vote on them. Also include the tag for the name you chose

For Example:
Name:Charmed4life
Tag:C4L

*****PLEASE nothing that may disrespect any person or the MH(they can ban the tribe) *****
Back to top Go down
https://rally-x2.forumotion.com
plaz1
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:36 pm

I will just throw a name out there like UNEA(united nation of sandwich eaters) but I really think we should keep Rally-x2.
Back to top Go down
Charmed4life
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:23 pm

I understand that and i wanted to keep the name as well, but with a fresh round i think we should have a fresh start as well an what if the original Rally-x leader joins back up and wants to use the name again?
Back to top Go down
plaz1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:28 am

Well it was her fault that it died in the first place so I think we are obligated to show her(if she comes back on the server) how far her alliance has come since she left us to crumble, and what if we become huge, then everyone will know of the name rally-x2. It will seem like we vanished off the face of the server, but I guess if we can come up with a good name we could change, for the good of the alliance.
Back to top Go down
owen509

owen509

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:25 pm

I think we should name it TURF

Tough
Underestamaited
Rough
FUN!
Back to top Go down
plaz1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:55 pm

You never do give up with your TURF thing do you?
Back to top Go down
MR.TURF

MR.TURF

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:44 pm

thats my idea you theif
Back to top Go down
MR.TURF

MR.TURF

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:47 pm

i say the new allie name should be TURF

T-ravian
U-nitited
R-ebels
F-orever!!

-this is on the ingame fourm also
Back to top Go down
Charmed4life
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:13 am

lol as long as it is a good name remember we will be putting it up to a vote
Back to top Go down
plaz1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:19 pm

TURF doesn't sound so bad.
Back to top Go down
MR.TURF

MR.TURF

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:45 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Charmed4life
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:39 am

What about UnderDogs? It will be UD. Or The UnderDogs TUD.
Back to top Go down
MR.TURF

MR.TURF

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:32 pm

no
the name is used in like every S
Back to top Go down
EarthDog

EarthDog

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:32 am

So, in order to have a new name do I need to delete my Jabber account and start a new one? I didn't see anything in the profile that allows me to change my user name.
Back to top Go down
owen509

owen509

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:41 pm

no every one will be deleated automatlicly and then you have to regaster again
Back to top Go down
EarthDog

EarthDog

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:29 pm

TY
Back to top Go down
owen509

owen509

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:25 pm

np
Back to top Go down
EarthDog

EarthDog

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:32 am

So the new server will start in a couple of weeks... Here's my next question.

Should we be there right at the start and end up in the SE, but in the middle of the pack or wait a few days and get a site a little further out? Waiting seems illogical because it'll put you at a disadvantage with growth to those who started right away.

My idea would be to start with the new server from Day 1 and build as fast a possible to settle someplace on the outskirts of the SE quadrant. You could then cranny up your original village and use it a your personnal farm or as an outpost to attack those near the center.

What do you think?

BTW, I wouldn't use TUD it can easily be changed to something crappy if you get my drift...

My name suggestions:

X-squared
Nth degree
RXR (Rally X Reborn) for those who want to keep the Rally moniker
Back to top Go down
plaz1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Yes we are starting from day one in the SE. It will take tima a while to set up the alliance, and for the names they are great!
Back to top Go down
Charmed4life
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:57 pm

I think we should start out with the rest and just try our best to farm people around us. I want us to move as well since it will be better for us to be clustered together. I am thinking to wait until day 3 or four before I start the alliance offically so that this way we will know most of the older members are there and you guys will be able to help me build it up to atleast 5. Because when we move I will put the embassy in the 15c I get.

Where do you guys think we should move though? I was thinking like around 300/-300 because no one will hopefully bother us and come WW time we can help which ever alliance we choose and since we would of simmed up a large amount of troops it will help them alot to make sure they win. The problem with that would be we would have to go far to farm and it may get a little boring later down the line.

Also what about Warriors of the Night, Afternoon, whatever and it could be WoN or WoA or WoW<-- I like that one lol
Back to top Go down
plaz1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Sounds like it could work. I plan on starting on day 1 and working up from there to get my second village. And I like the name WoW. We just have to come up with what that stands for.
Back to top Go down
Charmed4life
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:56 pm

It can stand fr Warriors of Whatever lol. jocolor

And it will be hard to start on the first day like everyone else. I have done it and tetons are going to be going crazy out there. But it would be good to start out like the rest.
Back to top Go down
plaz1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:32 pm

What about beginners protection? That helps. And as for Wow it would be world of wonders. Just throwing stuff out there.
Back to top Go down
Charmed4life
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:43 am

During the first few days it is only 1day so it will be about a few hours, then the tetons come a knocking
Back to top Go down
plaz1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Now that could be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New name for the alliance   New name for the alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New name for the alliance
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rally-x2 :: General-
Jump to: